LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spectrum measurement node NaN error

Solved!
Go to solution

I just noticed my input array has an NaN variable, that might be it. its at 2000.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(505 Views)

Yes, it is at index 2001. Value should be 1.

altenbach_0-1676413649282.png

Still, even replacing that does not make the entire exercise more meaningful. What are you trying to get out of it?

Why do you do averaging if you only run it once?

Your windowing focuses on the data that is mostly zero.

Maybe some JTFA might be more informative. Do you have the advanced signal processing toolkit?

Message 12 of 16
(501 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JAvela555

I use a split 1d array node to capture the data I want later on in the code. So i only get the data I need. I ended up just replacing it with one and it worked but I'm facing another issue at the moment where the graph saves previous data for some reason. I don't believe I have that toolkit. I'll look into it.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(455 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JAvela555

@JAvela555 wrote:

I'm facing another issue at the moment where the graph saves previous data for some reason.

A graph does not have a memory. Maybe you are suing a chart instead of a graph? Fir a chart, you can clear the history data at program start).

If you have previous data on a graph, it might mean that you are building the data in an uninitialized shift register.

Message 14 of 16
(450 Views)

yeah, for some reason turning off the averaging box in the spectral measurements node did the trick. No previous memory saved.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(443 Views)

Or you can just wire a true in the first iteration (iteration terminal, =0 ) to the init terminal. Still, for a single run, averaging makes no sense anyway.

Message 16 of 16
(437 Views)