From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source is 1d array of cluster of 1 element the sink is 1d array of double

Solved!
Go to solution

When i am trying to calculate statistics of peak present in the data of analog voltage pulse train. I am getting the error "source is 1d array of cluster of 1 element the sink is 1d array of double". can anyone help? may be this a small error! but i have tried so many types. attached vi along with this post. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,190 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ashwinjikumar007

The error more or less tells you what is happening, but I think I can point you in the right direction.

The Waveform Peak Detection.vi function is taking in an array of waveforms (1 waveform per channel you are reading). As such, the output is an array of clusters (1 cluster for each waveform) where each cluster contains a single array of doubles. The RMS.vi requires an array of doubles, so you will need to programmatically fetch the individual array outputs from the Waveform Peak Detection.vi. 

Something similar to this should work, using a For Loop to iterate through the array of clusters and an Unbundle by Name to fetch the array of doubles from each individual channel's cluster.
Capture.JPG

Charlie J.
National Instruments
Message 2 of 3
(4,162 Views)

Thank you providing for the good idea!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,156 Views)