LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sort received byte in array

hi,

i need some help to change my vi (attached)

as u can see my current program looks like this - if 2byte receive is 1111 then the value after it will goes to 1111 column then if 2222 then it goes to 2222 column but i want to change it to be like this - i'll receive one frame containing 7bytes continuously, so then i want my program to make byte2 go to column 1111,byte4 to column 2222,byte6 to column 3333 and byte7 to column 4444...im only need 4 data here..the received byte is in hex but i want it in decimal as it is put into the table

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,502 Views)

You forgot to attach your VI.

(Is the problem related to this thread?)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,500 Views)

ouh!sorry for that..here it is

yes it is

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,496 Views)

I'm sorry but I can't understand your post.  Please capitalize the word "I".  Please break your paragraph up into sentences that use punctuation and capitalize the first letter of the sentence.  The word is "you" not "u".  It all reads as one long run on sentence.

You say "As you can see", but yet there is nothing attached to see.

Since this seems to be a continuation of at least one of your other posts http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/problem-to-sort-data-in-array/m-p/1475594#M559243 I'd suggest to ask your question there.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,493 Views)

You basically attached my earlier program, nothing new there. What have you tried so far? What problems did you encounter?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,490 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,485 Views)