LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solving for diastolic and systolic blood pressure

Hi everyone,

I am in desperate need of help undering labview

I created a VI where you can read pressure vs. voltage but I need to solve for systolic and diastolic pressure

I am using a pressor sensor

I need help understanding how to find the x values (time) and then find the corresponding y values (pressure)

I have attached a picture of my VI and what is going into the filter is just the signal from the DAQ assistant

also ps I am so confused about this live reading, is it possible for me analyze an array (the graph data) afterwards

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,927 Views)
Changing the file extension of a bmp file to jpg to avoid the bmp ban is just cheating and not appreciated. Do you really think that changes the file contents? Do you really think you wouldn't be called out on that?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,903 Views)

sorry this is a better picture of my VI

I am trying to just analyze the peaks that represent the heart rate

so if you can see by the hand drawn picture I try and subtract the best fit line (y=mx+b) from the actual signal

and then use a highpass so I can just see the peaks

the issue comes in that I do not understand how this data is stored

like how can I have x and find y

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,896 Views)
STOP POSTING BMP IMAGES. You have a lack of computer knowledge of you think changing s file extension does anything.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,877 Views)
You also need to learn how to take a screen shot. I'm not sure what a person who lacks such basic computer skills can use a powerful programming language.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,875 Views)

Hi julka41,

If you already have the best fit line, doing the subtraction should not be very difficult. I'm guessing that x represents time, so you can calculate the y value for each point in time that you need to subtract. You should be able to obtain the time information out of the dynamic data type from the DAQ Assistant and piece it back together. Please see this help document for more information on working with dynamic data. If you don't have the best fit line, you'll need to isolate the portion of the signal of interest and use one of the curve fitting VIs in LabVIEW to obtain the best fit line.

Best Regards,

Matthew B.
Offering Manager
NI
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,817 Views)