From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solartron 1250 driver

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello friends

This one we cannot control. This will work asper the program which we wrote in the string.

Now I am trying to made or already made one is we can set all the parameters in the front panel. Now it is of final stage.

Just wait for it.

Thank you 

"Thanks with regards "
by
..........Gireesh..........
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,350 Views)
That's not really a driver and why would you think you need to use the property node in the first frame? You are also discarding a lot of the error connections because of the way you are using a sequence structure.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,351 Views)

Hello sir,

This is not a driver but we can control the FRA for their own purpose. I am trying to make this as a control driver. In my labview software IDE is not working or I didn't download any module for this purpose.

The property node is not required, I thought, i clear all the visa and also I closed the visa. so primary address setting is better in this case.

I cannot solve with higher timedout  in VISA read and also in Scan from string palette..I tried in VIsa read 2S,10S, 20S etc. all the case same error it is showing( default is 2S). So I use clear message.

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,349 Views)
You are probably getting the error because the instrument does not assert EOI and instead uses some pre-standard termination scheme. The driver for the 1260 does something similar. Changing the timeout value will do nothing.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,338 Views)

hello sir,

I don't know about the pre-standared termination scheme. (This by self study only). I never gone to inner parts of LabView.

I already tried with 1260 driver some months back. At that time it was showing some errors. I think it was in the

Initializing palette. I will try once again.

Thank you 

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,332 Views)

The termination has nothing to do with LabVIEW. It has to do with the IEEE-488.2 standard. There is a management line on the bus called EOI (End Or Identify). The standard adopted in 1987 made the use of this line mandatory. Before that (or even later if a vendor did not care), the EOI may or may not have been asserted after the last data byte. A different scheme of terminating with CR, LF, or both may have been used.

You would of course need to modify the init function of the 1260 in order to recognize the 1250.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,324 Views)

Thank you sir

thank you verymuch

I am expecting more and more from you, sir 

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,321 Views)

Hello everybody,Listen this!!! This is not a driver but we can control the FRA    

Front panel.PNG

Solartron  SI 1250.PNG

data saving & plotter.PNG

Thank you everybody

thanks 

Message Edited by gireesh on 03-13-2010 09:04 AM
"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,304 Views)