Duplicated

smart open.vi - NI Community - National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,447 Views)

We cannot understand what do you want to know. What about are you talking?

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(3,443 Views)

I'm not sure what you are asking, but just in case it has something to do with Arduino, I found this on the Web:

"The Smart Open is part of the LabVIEW myRIO Module and is not included in LINX or in LabVIEW by default. These VIs should not be needed unless you manually enable myRIO support."

Bob Schor

Message 5 of 14
(3,430 Views)

sorry I'm Japanese
I'm trying to make a two-wheeled balance robot with MyRIO, but since smart open.vi was used in the program I was referring to, I asked about it

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,418 Views)

It is a good idea (in any language) to give as much information about what you "need to know" as possible, for example, "I'm trying to make a two-wheeled balance robot with MyRIO.  I saw a reference to smart open.vi in ...".  Otherwise, we might have to guess.

Have you looked through the VIs that were included with your myRIO software?

Bob Schor

Message 7 of 14
(3,412 Views)

I am not familiar with Labview for the first time in my school practice. I understand Myrio, but it's not perfect yet. I would be glad if you could get a hint to make a two-wheel balancing robot.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(3,404 Views)

Hello

I assume that you are a student trying to build a self balancing robot with myRIO. You can know more about any documented VI by pressing Ctrl + H and placing the cursor on the VI.

https://forums.ni.com/t5/myRIO-Balancing-Robot/myRIO-Balancing-Robot-Simulation/gpm-p/3520253

https://forums.ni.com/t5/myRIO-Balancing-Robot/myRIO-Balancing-Robot-Getting-Real/gpm-p/3527763?prof...

The above two links should give you a good idea to getting started with your project.

Thanks

Rahul

Express your Thank you by giving Kudos and Mark as solution

Message 9 of 14
(3,388 Views)

Thank you!

I'd like to make it in combination with TETRIX, but is it safe to use that program with Tetrix?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,368 Views)