LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single plane balancing

I am working on single plane balancing and two plane balancing. I would like to develop this module in labview.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(4,573 Views)

Hi,

Please provide somemore details.What you have done so far?what kind of help you needed?

Also go through this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(4,569 Views)

This module is implemented in MATLAB. But there was a problem with real-time acquisition with MATLAB. I tried developing with LABview. The module which u have given is for two plane balancing. Please provide a code for single plane. I can share u the MATLAB code..

but it is offline i need to develop in real-time

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(4,558 Views)

Hi balancing,

Iam not that familiar with single plane balancing.And I searched lot but hasn’t turned up anything useful.I think the  math might be simpler with single plane balancing.I'll get back to you.

Have a look at Conrad Hoffman's spreadsheet on the PM forum.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/general/spreadsheet-balancing-181139/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(4,546 Views)

There are ways to use MATLAB code with LV. Or you can convert to LV code. Without some information about the kinds of calculations required, it is difficult to make recommendations.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(4,528 Views)

Balancing,

Single plane balancing is what the inverted pendulum is doing, right? NI has had this as a demo for about a dozen years. There is plenty written on it on this site. Try to search for inverted pendulum.

Good Luck,

Bob

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(4,520 Views)

2 plane balancing example with LabVIEW and DAQmx:

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/12500/en

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(4,516 Views)

Please share the code for single plane balancing. I have seen two plane balancing using DaQmx and PDA tool in NI. But i tried using but it has some issues not calculating and working properly. That code i am not able to use single plane balancing. Please help me

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(4,494 Views)

Hi balancing,

I think this is what you are actually looking for:-

Inverted Pendulum Model.zip 

Try it and give feedbacks.  

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(4,485 Views)

I am looking for single plane balancing of a spindle chuck. It is similar to single plane balancing of a rotor.The code what u have given is not related to that.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(4,481 Views)