LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single plane balancing

There is now an example of single plane balancing in the LabVIEW 2012 Sound and Vibration Toolkit, see here:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/08EEAD4E56C86BD786257A0F0052C935

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(1,506 Views)

Single plane balancing: To develop this module, first i need to acquire the data from accelerometer and tachometer. Accelerometer gives unbalance in magnitude (mm/sec) at 1x RPM and tacho gives RPM. I should get magnitude and phase information from two signals. I am struggling in getting Magnitude and phase information.

Some one help me in doing this.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(1,483 Views)

The same has been given in two pane balancing but not working.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(1,483 Views)

If u need i can share the concept........ and i can give my code which i have done in matlab.. Please do help me in labview

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(1,475 Views)

Do you have access to the Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite?  It has validated routines for calculating phase and magnitude.  It also contains the single plane balancing source code (version 2012). 

You can downdload an evaluation version here:

http://digital.ni.com/demo.nsf/websearch/8f7a35f1eaf9f56b86257559006eeb77?opendocument

Let us know if this helps. 

Preston

Preston Johnson
Solutions Manager, Industrial IoT: Condition Monitoring and Predictive Analytics
cbt
512 431 2371
preston.johnson@cbtechinc
Message 15 of 21
(1,461 Views)

i have downloaded but there is no source code for single plane balancing. Please give me a example code or vi

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(1,455 Views)

ni.com/soundandvibration

>>Test-drive today

Begin Download (1.3 GB)

After you install the Sound and Vibration Measurement Suite, you will have a full version available for evaluation.

Try the single-plane balancing example which can be found using Example Finder or directly at the following path:

...\LabVIEW 2012\examples\Order Analysis\Single Plane Balancing

Once you activate the software (a valid serial number is required to activate), you will be able to open the source code in the licensed libraries.

Doug
NI Sound and Vibration
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(1,438 Views)

Hi mr l want to do experimental balancing test may i ask questions?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(1,118 Views)

Please start a new thread to ask a new question? The community will do our best to answer!

Doug
NI Sound and Vibration
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(1,102 Views)

hi can you help me to get the single plane balancing ni daqmx application of labview ?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(115 Views)