From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple 2x2 matrix

...simple, but not for me!

How can I write attached expressions in labview?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,702 Views)

Hi Lesterino,

using Solve Linear Equation:

check2.png

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,683 Views)

You don't say what version of LabVIEW you are using.  The most recent versions of LabVIEW have Matrix functions on the Array Palette.  Have you tried them?  Is your version of LabVIEW "too old", i.e. before the Matrix functions were introduced?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,671 Views)

Hi Bob,

the version is 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,623 Views)

Hi GerdW,

thank you!

how can I get H?

How can I write the product (or a sum) of a sequence of terms directly? is it possible without using a for loop?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,613 Views)

Well, LabVIEW 2011 (which I have running in a VM here) and LabVIEW 2015 have Matrix functions on the Array Palette, so LabVIEW 2013 should have them, too ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,609 Views)

if you want to do some symbolic mathematics, labview is not appropriate tool for this one but it is not means that you can not do it there is some symbolic example in labview for that but matlab is more better for this one
but for functions like matrix multiply or inverse matrix and determinant calculation you can use linear algebra tool you can find them in mathematics branch

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,597 Views)