LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal generation

One more tooth!

Now, what is the range of pulse widths and delays? What is the required resolution on each? What is the source of the trigger? How often does the pulse width or delay change? What determines the values of width and delay for a specific pulse? How much time do you have to calculate those before the trigger occurs? Are you running under a desktop OS or a real-time OS? Which OS version? What version of LV?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(450 Views)

there are 3 pulses in my system which i acquire i.e master, incremental and proximity, master sends a pulse every 360 degree of crank angle, incremental sends one at every degree and proximity sends one at every 720 degree with the top dead centre of the cylinder as reference i.e it misses the pulse at 360 degree. now i want to inject at a crank angle before tdc till after tdc. the duration of injection will be input by the operater in terms of crank angle lets say 30 degree duration, starting from 12 degree before tdc to 18 degree after tdc.

so i guess the proximity signal can be the source of trigger. the width and delays would not change much. the width and delays would be governed by the duration of the injection. i am running on a desktop OS. windows 7. labview 12.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(440 Views)