LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settling time, rise time and steady state error

to find find the settling time, rise time and steady state error in simulation mode for the 2nd order system

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,495 Views)

Is there a question in there?  We have no clue what you are doing.  You gave us absolutely no information on the context.

What is your problem?  What have you tried to do so far to fix it?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,494 Views)

Suppose If i choose a Transefer function arbitrary and i want to find out the above mentioned parameter ,then how to do it..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,486 Views)

We do have this features implemented in the "LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module". The functions that that does this measurement is called "Control Design and Simulation >> Control Design >> Time Response >> CD Parametric Time Response". Here is the location of a complete example on that area: 

<LabVIEW folder >\examples\Control and Simulation\Control Design\Classical Control Design\CDEx PID with Constraints.vi

PID+plant.PNG

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,460 Views)

Can you please upload this vi as i am unable to locate the same in the examples folder....

@Barp wrote:

We do have this features implemented in the "LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module". The functions that that does this measurement is called "Control Design and Simulation >> Control Design >> Time Response >> CD Parametric Time Response". Here is the location of a complete example on that area: 

<LabVIEW folder >\examples\Control and Simulation\Control Design\Classical Control Design\CDEx PID with Constraints.vi

PID+plant.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,450 Views)

Again, this is part of the "LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module". This is an additional Module that you need to purchase and install:

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209850

Now, if you are an 'academic' user, it is very possible you have access to it through your university. I would try to contact your system administrator to verify its disponibility.

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,445 Views)