I have just begun to learn LABVIEW. I would like to ask you for help.
I need code for these quistions (not DAX). please help me.
1 Set the number of pulses. Default 5 pulses.
2 Set the duration of the pulse. Default 0.5 (s).
3 Set the number of points per pulse. Defualt 500 points/pulse
Need more info. What kind of pulses? Where are the pulses coming from? What is the application? What have you tried?
I have been studing in a colege in Haydarabad of India. This is my toturial. I tried t build the VI but I could not. Please help me to code this. Here is the ful toturial.
To design a VI that can also be used as a Sub VI in another VI.
The title of the VI will be Pulse Generator.
The output from the VI will be of the type Analogue Waveform and be capable of being displayed on an appropriate Waveform Graph.
The Analogue waveform will represent a continuously adjustable single pulse or multiple pulse train.
The inputs to the VI will perform the following functions:
1) Set the number of pulses. Default 5 pulses.
2) Set the duration of the pulse. Default 0.5 (s).
3) Set the number of points per pulse. Default 500 points/pulse.
4) Set the pulse height. Default 5 (V)
5) Set the Offset (-5 to 5). Default 0 (V)
6) Set the lead in time as a percentage of the pulse width. Default 10%
7) Set the lag out time as a percentage of the pulse width. Default 20%
8) A check box that will invert the pulse.
Please attach what you have done so far and provide the details on the problems you are having. This board is not to be used for writing your entire homework problem for you but people here are willing to give small amounts of help. As a hint, you can start by using the Square Waveform function on the Signal Processing>Waveform Generation palette. There are also numerous free LabVIEW tutorials available on the NI website.