From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

series of experiments in one run

hi all..
i am trying to do a series of measurements using magnetic field on a sample at low temperature. i ve labVIEW programs which work fine and takes data for a single run. but i want to modify it into a more general one- say, sweep magnetic field, take readings, wait for some 10 minutes, change temperature and then sweep back field to zero, again wait for say 15 min, and then change say gate voltage, and sweep up and so on.. theese changes are completely arbitaray and i want the user to plug in according to the requirements before each experiment, which basically consists of a series of runs plugged into one. so basically, i think it should be very general. so how can i put in all these variables and the whole series in the front panel? do i need to use some other programming language like C?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,087 Views)

It should be possible to realise such an application program using LabVIEW

You may have to think of a suitable architecture like a State Machine to do such an operation

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,082 Views)