Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial communication

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author 23483

Yes, that's correct. The wait function is silly, though.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(689 Views)

hehe.. yea i was just thinking of it because it will help my in my project, since i am tracking an object. and i dont want to send orders to my servo motors in a fast way. anyway, in that manner that we did, they will be sent in order serially right? the byte above will be sent first and then the second one? and is there any need for any other conversion before i send.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(688 Views)

You keep asking the same thing over and over again. You got these answers already.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(686 Views)

You appear to have difficulties understand the HEX to String conversion and vice-versa..

You should experiment a little...  The decimal values shown below are the same as the hexidecimal values in the array.

As a matter of fact, they are a copy of the array from the string to array-of-U8 conversion.  The only thing different is their representation.

The HEX values are those that you would find in an ASCII table.  Actually, you can compare the values in the U8 array to the table.  I circled the letters and you will see that they match.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(665 Views)

thanks for your help i think things are getting clearer actually all what i wanted is to be able to send 2Bytes serially so i had to convert them to Strings.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(658 Views)