cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selection one or multiple task

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

i'am working with labview 2013 and I would like to select on the front panel one or several task of input analog measure, i know how to do with one task but i don't know how to do with multiple task, could i merge two task in one?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,892 Views)
What exactly do you mean by multiple tasks? All analog inputs (for example) would be a single task. You can merge multiple channels into a single task. No merging is required if the analog inputs are setup the same.

Please clarify exactly what you have on your front panel.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,887 Views)

Hello,

Some channels are associated with a device (for example Ai0:6 to device 1 and Ai7:10 to device 2) and i want to have the possibility to select what device i want to "measure" by selecting it very simply on the front panel (for example with a single/multiple task selection system)

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,877 Views)
A Boolean wired to a select function will permit switching between 2 different physical channel controls.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,868 Views)

hi,

The task i'am talking about is the task of the DAQ function "create a virtual channel".

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,864 Views)
That's what I assumed when I suggested the select function.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,859 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author

yes i think i could do what i want with this solution, i just had difficultie to find the select function (beginner with labview)

thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,850 Views)

@s² wrote:

Hello,

Some channels are associated with a device (for example Ai0:6 to device 1 and Ai7:10 to device 2) and i want to have the possibility to select what device i want to "measure" by selecting it very simply on the front panel (for example with a single/multiple task selection system)

thanks

Capture.PNG

And your problem is what exactly?Smiley Wink

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,845 Views)