From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

school project help

Solved!
Go to solution

I think we should the beginning of the string to put some code to check when the last character of the string to stop ciklucot along with him

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34
(804 Views)

English does not appear to be your language.  Your sentence does not make much sense.

What I was looking for is:  determine where there is no more character to evaluate.

There are many ways to do this.  Using your code, I would get the string length before going into the While Loop.  You can use the loop iteration and compare if it is less than or equal to the string length.  If so, stop..

There are other approaches which would use different functions.  Those functions would return -1 to say that there is no more match and you could say "if less than 0, then stop".  The approach I am thinking of would be more efficient because it would skip over the characters that you are not interested in and require less iterations.  You could still stop the loop using the string length as a safeguard, but it should not be necessary..  Forget this last paragraph if it didn't make sense and concentrate on the paragraph above..

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34
(796 Views)

can you tell mi the rright solutions bicouse I just started to learn this program. 

I trid more time how you told me. please help me

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 34
(789 Views)

shared this good how they look I stops

I think finally I managed 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 34
(775 Views)

Please attach a file that isn't so oddly named.  You have characters in there that are preventing the file from opening from within Internet Explorer.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 34
(765 Views)

to be attached VI who can generates a series of 100 number in the range 0-100. for 10 ... 20 ... 90 to be excluded.

the array calculated the mean, minimum and maximum.
additional graph to present the series and mean.

please help
thank you

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34
(745 Views)

We cannot do all of your homework..

What have you tried so far?  Where are you stuck?  Furthermore you do not provide enough information.

Are you studying Engineering?  If so, you really need to learn about "stating the requirements".   Stating clearly what you need will get you much further.  Also, being able to state clearly what are your requirements will often shed light on your solution. 

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34
(741 Views)

how to fix it with a mathematical function MODULO or REMINDERs.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 34
(716 Views)

You will have to read our Rube Goldberg thread

😉  

I will check your code...  be back soon...

Question..  Why do you have a while loop inside the For Loop?  I am not sure I understand what numbers you are trying to generate other than stop the inner loop once you don't get multiples of 10, which is probably during the first run of the While Loop..

Oh yeah... it's for this:

@strunf wrote:

to be attached VI who can generates a series of 100 number in the range 0-100. for 10 ... 20 ... 90 to be excluded.

the array calculated the mean, minimum and maximum.
additional graph to present the series and mean.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34
(702 Views)

You were using the wrong functions...

It's practically done (if I understood your requirements)...  You need to figure out what the last section does.

You need to learn how to use the Context Help.  It will explain what the functions do.

Here is a code snippet of what you need:

You need to understand what the code above does.  You should investigate it and describe what it does, otherwise your course and education will be useless.  This is extremely basic stuff. 

As an exercise, why don't you post a description of what each function does in the above snippet?  It will help you and you will benefit from it. 

It is not as hard as you think.  Give it a chance...  Do the exercise of describing the snippet.  You will benefit from it.

QUESTION:  Why do you have a graph?  Unless I really missed something, it does not make any sense..  Unless, you want to generate the above 100 times and plot the results...  Okay... that would make sense and I could see the reason for doing so...  You will need to figure out how to do that.  It's easier than the above code...  😉

And if you don't do it correctly, your teacher will see that you didn't do this part of the code..  LOL!!

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 34
(695 Views)