LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save waveform from TDS3000

Your for loop that creates the timestamps is wrong. You are creating an array from the wrong value. Look at mine again.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,149 Views)

Thanks for reply

Is it like this (in attachment) 

If i do it wrongly pls tell me 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,138 Views)
That looks like it is right. Does the data look right?
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,117 Views)

Thanks for reply

Sorry for the late reply, because the equipment is not available for few days.

I have run the programming. but it gives different value which is i right clicked from the waveform and export to excel is different from the saved data.

Did i do it wrongly?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,090 Views)
The save data.csv looks right. Does the graph display look okay? The x axis should show the same as the save data file. I've never used the export to excel option so I can't say why the time does not increment. Before saving as csv, did the native excel file show the same thing?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,077 Views)

Hi, Thanks for reply

The graph display look ok in my labview. here i attached the data in microsoft excell. 

It seems like the y axis is the same but not for the x axis. Dennis do you have any idea?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,067 Views)
Sorry, I wasn't clear. What does the raw excel file look like - not plotted. What does the graph look like in LabVIEW?
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,058 Views)

Sorry 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,030 Views)
You keep attaching .csv files. That is not an Excel file and not what is created when you right click on the graph. The waveform graph in LabVIEW looks fine.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,022 Views)

sorry but the new attachment is actually a new graph after i re-run the program.

Sorry dennis, i dont get you 'That is not an Excel file and not what is created when you right click on the graph'.  Is it means that the data that is created when i right click from the graph should save as in the format of .xlsx?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(1,016 Views)