From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save 2 different power spectrum in a single graph excel

Good Mourning, well I´m trying to plot 2 power spectrum in a single graph in excel usin the report generation toolkit, the problem is that I can't plot the second because the first plot already contain a 2-D dimension array and I can't figure out how to add the second plot in the Excel Insert Graph VI.

My VI consist in 2 simulate signals going to a power spectrum, the spectrum saves when I push the save button in the front pannel.

Thanks and greetings.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,716 Views)

No one knows what to do? Or should I look another way to save my spectrum.

Please any idea works.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,676 Views)

Good Morning Rolando-stc.

In order to show multiple plots in a single graph in Microsoft Excel you need two create a 2D array. The first row will be the "X axis" values and the next rows will be the "Y axis" values for each plot you want to show.

I attached an example. Please, check it.

Regards.

José Manuel Vólquez R.

Applications Engineer, NI México.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,659 Views)

Thanks a lot JoseManuel that do the trick in the power spectrum graph, but now I can't plot the x-axis in my amplitud vs time graph.

The x-axis contains real time data, but excel only shows a number 3.4e9 and zeros, I tried with a property node and Get Date/Time in seconds.vi but nothing.

I hope you can help with this new problem.

Greetings!!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,653 Views)

Good Afternoon Rolando-stc. The only thing that you need to do is to create an array with the information for your X axis.

Please check the image below. This is an example of how you can modify your application to add time information for the X axis.

IMT José Manuel Vólquez R.

Applications Engineer, NI México.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,620 Views)

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta en ambos foros, pero sigo con el mismo problema ya que añadiendo los vi que me indicaste y colocando los vi de tiempo real y Get Dynamic Data Atributes me sigue apareciendo en todo el eje X el número 3.4e9.

Todo el fin de semana estuve en esto y pues no tengo ni idea de que esté haciendo mal, espero que me puedas seguir apoyandome.

Saludos y gracias.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,595 Views)