LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

round trips motion with FlexMotion

I am EAGERLY looking for a LabView routine that allows the M-UTM150CC.1 motorized stage (driven through the ESP 100 controller) to perform a choosable number of round trips with the same velocity profile as it already has for one way out (for one way out, I have already the code)
Is the FlexMotion card could solve my problem? How much does it cost?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,372 Views)
Our PCI-7334 and PCI-7344 FlexMotion cards can both perform your desired task through LabVIEW. The PCI-7344 will work with both servo and stepper motors. I recommend contacting our NI-Motion technical support engineers to talk about your project specifics. Please go to www.ni.com/ask to receive a toll free number to contact us. From there we will be able to give you technical specifications as well as pricing information.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,372 Views)
We bought in 1996 the FlexMotion 1035 (ISA card) which was at that time built by nuLogic, a startup from the MIT. Someone from nuLogic has been employed by National Instruments, I would like to get in touch with him to know what are the differences between the model PCI-7334 you propose me and the above one.

PLEASE answer me SOON because it is PRESSING

The references written on the card are the following:
FM 1035
Solder side L6 Rev-B
Made in U.S.A. 1994
P/N 5200-0005
nuLogic Inc. ECCC4 94 VO 2595
nuMotion BD
BD. COMP side L1 Rev-B
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,372 Views)