LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rio system software conflict resolution

I noticed the following Conflict Resolution report when trying to start running a LabVIEW 2012 application on an NI-9074 cRIO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors were detected in the target log when connecting to the target:

LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library vxsntpc.out. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library niDiscSvc.out. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library niorbs.out. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

Select "Apply" to ignore these errors and continue with deployment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NI-MAX reports that the host has newer versions of some cRIO software components than are on the cRIO. I tried to update them using NI-MAX, but got a message that Network Variable Engine 12.0.0, Network Streams 1.2, System State Publisher 3.0.0, and Variable Client Support for LabVIEW RT 12.0.0 all require LogosXT 5.4.0. I'm not sure what this means.

Are the updates available on the host for LabVIEW 2013? How do I discover the components that load vxsntpc.out, niDiscSvc.out, and niorbs.out?

Thanks,

Hamilton Woods

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,665 Views)

You probably miss some drivers on your PC. Without them installed on your PC you are unable to deploy them to your target device.

You should install the latest cRio device drivers first ni-rio13.1

Message 2 of 3
(2,610 Views)

Christian,

Thanks for your reply. 

On Friday evening, per NI suggestion, I installed the latest system configuration.  That did not eliminate the problem.  On Monday morning, per NI suggestion, I reformattted the cRIO and reinstalled the system software.  That fixed the problem.

Hamilton Woods

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,600 Views)