From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove the black color from graph

Solved!
Go to solution

hi ni

i try to change the color of background of this graph vi 

how do that??

activitoipng.png
i can change the grid color but for background  i canot 

i want it to clean white color

best regards

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,025 Views)

The paintbrush tool is one way.

Message 2 of 10
(3,021 Views)

@Todd_Lesher wrote:

The paintbrush tool is one way.

it not a solution 

it hard

than you

any other help!!

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,018 Views)

did you try the property node?

Spoiler
Example_VI.png
Message 4 of 10
(3,013 Views)

If the paintbrush tool is changing the grid lines instead of the background color: turn off the gridlines, paint the background, then turn the gridlines back on.

Message 5 of 10
(3,011 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mangood

I cannot do anything about where you live.

The paintbrush tool does work on the background of graphs. I just tried it.

On the Tools palette (View >> Tools Palette) to the left of the paintbrush cursor icon at the bottom of the palette are two overlapping squares.  The lower, right one is slightly behind the upper left one. Clicking on either square brings up a color palette which gives you several options for selecting a color.  The two squares can be set to different colors. The top on is for foreground color and the back one is for background color. You want to change the background color on your graph.

After selecting the color VERY CAREFULLY move the tip of the paintbrush cursor to an area on the graph where no grid lines are located and click there.  That should change the color.  If it changes the grid, Undo and try again.  Sometimes it may take several tries to get what you want, depending on the resolution of your screen, how many grid lines are shown, and how good the resolution of your mouse/trackpad/other cursor mover is.

If this does not work for you, please tell us exactly what your tried, step by step, and post the VI with your attempts.

Lynn

Message 6 of 10
(2,998 Views)

@apok wrote:

did you try the property node?

Spoiler
Example_VI.png

dear

from where can i get this property node?????

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,993 Views)

on the block diagram, rt click your graph indicator, create property node, then to whatever properties you want to change...

you can also rt click the graph on the front panel, goto properties and get the many different tabs of properties control...Smiley Wink

the color boxes are on the "dialog and user interface" pallette

Message 8 of 10
(2,990 Views)

thank to all the problem solved

kuds to alllllllllll

hi ?Q>

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,986 Views)

mangood wrote
:it not a solution 

it hard

than you

any other help!!

Did anyone else try reading this as a haiku?

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,953 Views)