LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving sms using labview

Solved!
Go to solution

my software is written in LabVIEW 8.6. I don't have LV 7.1 so I can not save subVIs in version LV 7.1. To use my programs for sending/receiving SMS messages you should use LV 8.6 or higher version.

regards

Trajan

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 66
(1,566 Views)

The vi i ve attached is not working ..i dnt know why.. somtimes its working but the at command is also coming with the output.. i just want to read a incoming sms to control another module..i dnt want to read the stored sms in the sim.. can you help me out..??.. i ve also attached a screenshot in which i c a symbol near com port while its not wrking.. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 66
(1,537 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 66
(1,524 Views)

i cant run it...should i do continuous run..??..

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 66
(1,510 Views)

put a while loop or run continuesly....

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 66
(1,505 Views)

check the attachments.. its not working.. as i already said AT commands r coming n the output as well as i c a symbol near the com selector...

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 66
(1,491 Views)

did i do anything wrong,.. please guide me.. i ve a sim900a module.. i checked it and its working fine..but i dnt know whats wrong... 😞 

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 66
(1,488 Views)

I can not read your program because I use LabVIEW 8.6. Have you tried my program (GSM modem control.vi) with your modem. Maybe you should change some parameters in the subVI "GSM init serial port.vi" (speed, num of bits...). You can download my program from the site https://sites.google.com/site/tstalevski/labview-send---receive-sms-message. Try this and post a message.

Trajan

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 66
(1,472 Views)

yes tried that... i downloaded all the subvi.. but when i open it n do smthng the whole labview hangs... 

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 66
(1,454 Views)

Use this vi... You can use AT+CMGR command or else use this also AT+CMGL .. this command is used to read the unread messages...Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 66
(1,444 Views)