LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving sms using labview

Solved!
Go to solution

I can not open the file because I use labviev 8.6. Post a picture of the block diagram and I'll get back to you soon.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 66
(1,957 Views)

Tank you Trajan..

Take a look on this

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 66
(1,952 Views)

which modem u r using for receiving the SMS? u can try my VI... I attched the block diagram.... 

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 66
(1,942 Views)

I use gt000 modem for sending and receiving SMS messages (http://decode.rs/index.php/en/gsm-telemetry).

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 66
(1,936 Views)

HI Jospeh,

on the page 3 of this post you can find my test program for receiving SMS messages live. Change some parameters of the Init subVI according to your modem (baud rate, handshanking,...). Start the program than send SMS message and modem will read the sent message. With this program you cannot read already received SMS messages. For reading these SMS messages you shoud use List command. Go to my site https://sites.google.com/site/tstalevski/listing-sms-messages to download subVI for listing SMS messages.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 66
(1,932 Views)

I am using sim900..

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 66
(1,923 Views)

hello Trajan,

your vi (simple rec sms vi (on page 3)) in not working for me, when it comes to the first case structure it will go automatically to False case as you can see. Even listing sms is not working is running without error but I am getting nothing

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 66
(1,918 Views)

Trajan , when i am trying to send sms by using your VI I am getting this error..and i dont know why..

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 66
(1,903 Views)

Hi..Joseph.. I checked your VI...I did some corrections in your VI...My GSM module also Sim900.. The changed VI is completely working properly...So, I hope that it can work...

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 66
(1,893 Views)

Hi Jospeh,

form the picture you posted I can see that you did not copy my program from this forum and you made an error. After control "Serial port" should be call "Init serial port.vi", not "GSM command CMTI.vi" as you did.If the program doesn't work then start it in the debug mode. Go into any subVI and record errors and inform me.

Also when you specify phone number start wit + sign followed by country code.I hope this will help.

Trajan

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 66
(1,879 Views)