From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real time help and install

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey Qing,

After looking over the requirements for RT PCs, it doesn't look like your current configuration would work with LabVIEW 2011.

Take a look at this link for information on how to convert a desktop PC to a Real-Time Target.

Also, look here for the actual requirements to see what hardware you will need to use. Based on this page, it does not look like your processor is supported for LabVIEW 2011.

Hope this helps!

Joe S

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 43
(248 Views)

Dear all,

I am getting attached error, How I dont know. When I run my RT project, this error comes after 10-15 min and whole project get stop and connection between RT system and Host pc get dissconnected.

also my PXI system getting hang during execution. 

Can any body tellme what the exact problem is there and how can i resolve it. I have attached the error jpg file.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 43
(236 Views)

Hey Srikant kumar,

It looks like you posted on a few different forums and are getting some help here already.

In the future, it would be best to make new forum post just to address your issue.

Have a good day!

Joe S

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 43
(221 Views)