LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reading from serial port

LV = LabVIEW

environment = doing it from within LabVIEW as opposed to somewhere else (e.g. MAX, LabWindows, ....)

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 36
(1,530 Views)

@Ravens Fan wrote:

LV = LabVIEW

environment = doing it from within LabVIEW as opposed to somewhere else (e.g. MAX, LabWindows, ....)

I'm probably wrong, but i count MAX to LV environment as it's a requirement to use the ports in LV, just more on the ... driver level. 🙂

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 36
(1,517 Views)

HI again;

I could be able to run two ports simultaneously and I received data from both ports!

even if any program is not running in labview, or I just click to run the program my computer re-started automatically, This happened several times! I scanned the computer there is no any virus, and also if this specific Labview program hasn't been running, this auto restarting never happened!,

I am sure this crash is because of labview program.

Do you have any idea?

P.S. I am connecting two Bluetooths (with com port) to communicate with Laview program,every time I want to run the program I should restart Labview to recognize the ports.

Cheers;

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 36
(1,477 Views)

Does it show any error messages before restarting?  Is it blue screening?

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 36
(1,472 Views)

No at all, nothing. It is the same as some one press the restart button!

I checked with other Labview program, I didn't see any wrong. Just crach in this specific one.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 36
(1,465 Views)

By the way, this happened just with Bluetooth mates. By using wire to pc, it works fine!

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 36
(1,442 Views)