LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read from text document

Hi,

I would like to display the first(Greylevel) and third (Phaseshift) coloumn on a waveform graph. But I do not know how to connect it in the block diagram. And do i need to put in a property node for TimeStamp that displays ItemName and what does it do? I followed most of my diagram from the Read from Text file.vi.

Please kindly tell me if i need to put in any other function into the block to make it work.

Here's the text document:

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,141 Views)

Duplicate Post

You should edit your original message, or add another message to the same thread when you add more information.  Starting a new thread just splits up the help people will be trying to give you.

Continue in the new thread that has the additional info.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,125 Views)

Oops sorry. I just started using this forum so I'm not used to it. I just posted a new one with all of the info as a new message. Please help me to take a look at it. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,121 Views)

Hi LHX,

Ravens has clearly indicated what to do. with reference to some basic tutorials you can very easily implement it.

For your help, i have implemented as Ravens has indicated. I have connected a graph also but you can see that it is only plotting phaseshift(since Grey level is evenly distributed,the result is same). Refer to LabVIEW help for better understanding and use accoringly.

(2,093 Views)