cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read data from impedance analyzer e4990ato labview on pc

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am not familiar with labview very much. I have connected the impedance analyzer with labview with USB because in my keysight connection expert, I can see this. I want to read data from impedance analyzer e4990a to labview on pc. So, can someone suggest code for the same?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,353 Views)

That's a pretty complex instrument for your first LabVIEW program, and to make matters worse I don't see a LabVIEW driver for it. But there is an IVI driver available, some IVI drivers will work with LabVIEW. (but this one does not say it does)

Skimming the Operation and Programming manual I can see that this instrument has a full SCPI command set. 

If I were you I would start reading the programming section of that manual and build a set of VI's using the SCPI commands you need to setup and take measurements because those IVI drivers may not work with LabVIEW  and if thay do they can be a can of worms on their own.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,330 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Santosh@123

Also, can someone suggest how to read data from impedance analyzer E4990A to pc using labview?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,311 Views)

Also, can someone please suggest how to read data from impedance analyzer E4990A in pc using labVIEW?  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,308 Views)