From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"imaq threshold"

hi,

I want to use imaq threshold function for image processing, but Labview does not have that function. how can I find "imq threshold.vi" (or download) ?

thanks,

M. Senan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,462 Views)
Good afternoon M. Senan.  IMAQ Threshold is in the functions palette under Vision and Motion >> Image Processing >> Processing.  If you do not have Vision Development installed though, you will not be able to see it.  You can download an evaluation version of Vision at http://www.ni.com/vision/vdm.htm .  You can try it or buy it via the links on the lower right.

-Allison, Applications Engineer
-Allison S.
Calibration Services
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,444 Views)

Hello, 

I´d like to filter an image by passing a Th (single value), i.e. values over the TH are to be  replace with 255 and under such a value  with 0. However, the function IMAQ threshold requires a range.

Do you know how can I obtain the desired behaviour by using this function? Or is there another function for such a task?

Thanks,

Arroyo 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,421 Views)