LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"TheEvent.ccp", line 184 error in web browser accessing remote panel

Hi all,

This forum has really been very helpful for implementing Remote Panel feature in my application. Now I face a new issue in remote panel and hope this too will be solved 🙂

I have my application run in a PC and access its front panel from the web browser of another PC in the intranet. Now I see just 'Downloading Panel 0.00% of 0 bytes' most of the time. I waited for a considerable time in minutes. Sometimes the FP loads properly within seconds. Also when I refresh or click a link in the embedded webpage I get 'TheEvent.cpp' error at line 184. Now I dont think this is due to any security setting or firewall since the FP loads sometimes. Has anyone faced a similar problem?

I run an executable built with LabVIEW 8.6. And I use Internet Explorer 8.0 on the client PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Priyadarsini

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,263 Views)

Hi priyadarshini,

I think this issue has not been solved yet...For your info..check this post

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=456945&requireLogin=False.

Also this has been supplied to r&d team for fixing...This is not yet solved even in http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/9951..

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,249 Views)
Thank you srikrishnaNF. But I already referred to the 1st link you specified and even tried to get the reason for the error message from the LabIEW Internal Error Page. There was not any explanation for this error in LabVIEW 8.6. Also the link specifies an error specific to LV2009 patch 9.0f2. But in my case it is LV 8.6 and specific to remote panels.

I have attached the HTML I use to connect to the remote application FP (Since HTML is not allowed to be attached I have renamed it to txt).I get the 'Downloading Panel 0.00% of 0 bytes' in either the main or in the sub VIs specified in the links. Also I get the "TheEvent.cpp" error when I right-click and open the links in new windows or when a browser window is closed or when refreshed.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,241 Views)