LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Server does not support Remote Panels" when connect to Remote Panel using a different network provider

Hi everyone,

I am a new labview user and new to this community. Hope to have some help on a recent issue.

I've set up a remote panel connection to run a vi following the below link on both the server computer and the client computer

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019LrSSAU&l=en-AU

The remote panel connection worked well (in both the web browser and the labview) when both the server computer and the client computer were on the same network provider (i.e. on the same home wifi network). And I was able to control the vi on the server computer via the client computer.

However, when the client computer was switched to a different network (the mobile data network), I got the "Server does not support Remote Panels" message despite the same server computer IP address, port number (8090), and vi name were used. All IP addresses of the client computer (from both networks) were added to the access list in the web server configuration on the server computer.

Could someone please provide some guide on how to resolve this issue? Happy to provide any further information in regards if needed. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(785 Views)