cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"InternalServerError" in the NI Package Manager

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi !

I want to install LabView and I have downloaded the NI Package Manager. Having installed NI Package Manager, I went to the "LabView and Drivers" in Browse Products section and I am facing an error (attached in the screenshot below). I have tried working on removing invalid credentials and also disabling the anti-virus but the problem in persistent. I need some help on how to overcome the problem.

Thank you for your assistance !

Ritwik

Ritwik_101_0-1604096378276.png

Message 1 of 13
(2,936 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(2,931 Views)

Thanks for the prompt response. That's the same page from where I had downloaded the software. Downloading it would download the NI Package Manager. But I am not able to proceed from that.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(2,925 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ritwik_101

Interesting. If it's for personal use you can download the community edition, which looks like the real deal because it's almost 2GB in size. Or try and older LabVIEW version if you're flexible on that.

Message 4 of 13
(2,917 Views)

I have the same problem. Any package that includes Labview (non-NXG) is not working.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(2,892 Views)

I am also getting the same error. I can view pretty much anything but Labview. This is very frustrating as trying to get NI software to even install is eating up way too much time.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(2,605 Views)

I've been running into the same problem for a week now. LabVIEW NXG works fine for me, but LabVIEW 2020 is what I need and will not work. There may be a distribution problem on NI's end.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(2,513 Views)

I am also getting this error over the last few days. Why is this problem marked as solved? There doesn't seem to be any solution.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(2,432 Views)

I'm also getting this error. Can't install any LabVIEW version from the NI Package Manager. I don't want to rely on a 33GB full download that might fail at any time.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(2,414 Views)

Apologies for the disruption - try again today - the issue should now be resolved. Please post back if not.

Best Regards,

- Wes

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(2,341 Views)