From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cross-Talk" when more than one State Diagram Editor is in Execution Highlighting LV 8.2

When you have more than one SDE screen open

AND
both are in exe  highlighting

AND

one of the VI's is a sub-VI of the other

AND

the sub-VI is never called

Then the execution highlighting does not work properly. The SDE for the sub-VI will show transitions even though the sub-VI is NOT being called.

Confirmed with NI Support on SR# 923127

Car ID: 36HGD0PU

Thank you,

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,585 Views)
I knew NI was putting so much effort into LV that it starts looking more and more like hardware Smiley Very Happy

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,568 Views)

Ben,

This problem will be corrected via other means, so the CAR was rejected. (Just an FYI.)

Roy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,507 Views)
Roy wrote "This problem will be corrected via other means, so the CAR was rejected. "

I can accept that. Please let me know when the "other means" is ready.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,498 Views)