From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with the graph

Dear LV users,                          We are plotting two parameters Vs real time(of 24 hour) in the graph with a half an hour display, i.e the right most corner of the graph will have the current time(e.g 23:50:29) and left most corner of the graph will have the half an hour earlier(23:20:50:29). Iam using a  varaiable-timechart.Vi, itsworks fine, but the problem was when the time reaches  23:59:59 then the right most corner displays 00:00:00(because of new day beginning), but left most side shows -00:30:00 instead of 23:30:00.                                  I dont know how to solve this problem, can anybody help me to solve that. Its little urgent. Regards, Labview Lovers.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,253 Views)
Hi Shivkumar,

If you right-clic on the time scale you can set the time/date format, I assume this is the way you should follow to add the "day of month in the time stamp. 😉

Hope this help

Message Edité par TiTou le 03-06-2006 09:47 AM

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,237 Views)
Dear TiTou,
                    For us we need the current time must be in the right most corner and the half an hour earlier must be in the left most side. As I told this works fine upto 24 hour then for half an hour only its gives problem.I dont know how to attach a VI with this mail. or else I will sent my vi to you.
Regards,
Labview Lovers.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,228 Views)
What is your version of LabVIEW ? I assume it is not LV 7 because the subVI don't have the same path...
Anyway, I tried to modified the time format to display the day of year (eg 1 for january 1st, 32 for february 1st, etc...) but it's not working Smiley Surprised

I will try to find out why and let you know as soon as I get interesting results.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,226 Views)