LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with report generation toolkit

I am using labview 2011.

When I right clicked on block diagram I can see reprt generation toolkit. But when I am trying to use it to save a word file I faced a error code-41007.Please help me..........

Thank you in advance........

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19
(4,229 Views)

Did you read the error?

NI-Reports:  You must have the LabVIEW Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office installed to create this type of report.  The toolkit must also have an activated license or be in evaluation mode.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(4,219 Views)

yes....I have read it......I haveuninstall and re install this several times.......but it cannot help...................one more thing I would like to say is that after uninstalling the report generation toolkit it is there in the function pallate but I have uninstall that already......

Please help.............

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(4,216 Views)

What does the License Manager say?  I'm guessing it is unregistered.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(4,201 Views)

How do I check thaty.....

and please let me know how do I completely uninstall the report generation toolkit for microsoft office and then reinstall that.........

please help........

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(4,173 Views)

Start >> Type "NI License Manager"

Find the report generation toolkit.  That was what I was refering to when I was asking if it was registered.

If you want to uninstall it go to Add/Remove Programs, select National Instruments Software, and click Uninstall/Change.  Then pick the Report Generation Toolkit and Uninstall it.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19
(4,153 Views)

I couldnot find report generation toolkit for microsoft office in the lisence manager..........please let me know how do I install RGT for microsoft office evaluation mode which is compatable with labview 2011......can I use RGT for microsoft office evaluation mode for save and edit my word/excel document.............

please help me..............

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(4,124 Views)

Calm down.  Did you actually install the report generation toolkit?  Using an installer?  What version did you install?  There is a compatibility chart.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C9408B9F08D711E786256F3300701D01

Assuming you have it installed and working then you can use it to make and edit Excel and Word files.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(4,108 Views)

Here's the download for the LabVIEW 2011 version of the Report Generation Toolkit:http://www.ni.com/download/labview-report-generation-toolkit-for-microsoft-office-2011/2572/en/

But you keep saying you installed and uninstalled the RGT.  What version were you installing and uninstalling?  Is it currently installed?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(4,104 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

But you keep saying you installed and uninstalled the RGT

I'm really hoping this doesn't mean "I copied files to the vi.lib, and then I deleted them"

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(4,102 Views)