You need to make your screen shot into an image file. Preferably a .png
Then Add that file as an attachment to your message.
The Web Service RESTFUL so interesting for me. With it help may create many projects, thats why I ask you. It's new. It's revolution.
I want You'll help me!
Its me again!
Maybe you 'll think that I'm dump, but I'm still didn't understanding why this example don't work ?
I did show you my screen, please tell me what's wrong?
Let's try and figure this out. I am not able to reproduce the behavior you are seeing so let's try to diagnose what the differences are in our setup.
- Which suite of LabVIEW do you have? Base/Full/Proffessional?
- What OS are you running this on. Currently WebServices is not supported on MAC OSX and Linux.
- Are you able to view the XML version of the demo?
- Did you make any changes to the project before running it?
Are you able to run other Web Service examples? like the ones found here:
Try the HTML Form Example at the bottom of the page.
- I have the Proffessional LabVIEW
- The OS is Windows XP Professional SP3! I .'d tried on SP1 and SP, result is identical.
- No I didn't change in the project
It could be an issue on the Adobe side, can you tell if you can open the XML version in your web browser? Or are you able to create your own thin client in Adobe Flex? What version of Adobe software do you have installed?