LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print frame of block diagram programmatically

When printing the block diagram of a VI to HTML, is there a property to print only a specific frame rather than the whole of the block diagram? I know you can select "custom diagram hidden?" to true and the displayed frame prints the entire block diagram but all subsequent (hidden) frames are printed as frames only. I want to be able to print just the displayed frame like a hidden frame. Is this possible?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,116 Views)

Hi SMcS12,

There is another property node called "Printing:Custom Diagram Repeat?" that, when set to true, will print the visible subdiagrams in line with the non visible ones, as frames. I have attached some code that will save your block diagram + front panel using this process.

You ask is there a property node that will only print the visible subdiagram as a frame without printing the hidden code? - the answer to this is no, you will have to print the full block diagram with all subdiagrams each time.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any questions about the code attached fire away!

Regards,

Paul

Snippet.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,071 Views)