LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

potentiometer

I  am trying to connect my b10k potentiometer to niscc68 instrument could some one help me in connecting the input output and ground wires to the what the pin numbers in the pin diagram of scc 68

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,075 Views)

Hi yojana,

the SCC68 is just a connector block, it's no "instrument"!

What kind of DAQ device do you use?

Why do you want to connect a potentiometer to your DAQ device? What do you want to measure?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,070 Views)

I didn't get you. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,029 Views)

Which questions didn't you understand?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,013 Views)

@yojana wrote:

I didn't get you. 

I hate to be blunt about this, but if you "didn't get him", are you really the person to be doing this job?  So far, we haven't even gotten to thte LabVIEW part yet...

Edit:

Sometimes an engineer will give a project to an intern with very little direction.  Is this what happened?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,003 Views)

I have not used this device before, but here is my understanding.

The manual for the SCC 68 is here: http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/6ECC13E530315D21862571C3004FF365.

It show you how to use this device to connect your hardware (your pot) to a National Instruments X, M, or E Series DAQ devices. You will need to tell us about the NI DAQ device. You will also need to tell us about any SCC modules you are using in the device (It looks like up to 4 can be used).

Good luck,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,976 Views)