LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

polar plot scale labels and background colour

Dear Labview Forum,

I am trying to create a polar plot.  However when I put the polar plot indicator on my front panel and wire up some data and parameter control boxes, the scale labels are missing.  See polar plot basic.VI.  Are the scale labels there or are they the same colour (black) as the background and hence not visible?

When you compare this to the polar plot demo, the background is white and the scale labels are present.

How can I control the polar plot background colour parameter?
How can I control the scale label colour and visibility?

Regards,
Jamie

Message Edited by Jamieg on 01-17-2007 02:18 AM

Using Labview version 8.0
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,116 Views)
if you want to change the background colour, go to VIEW, select Tools Palette... a tools window will appear and choose the Paint Brush on the bottom... when you click on it the second time, you are able to choose the colour... now you can change the colour on the items you select with using the paint brush...

if you want to have control over the colour while for a certain condition, you have to use a Property Node to do so...
Best Regards,

JQ

LV 8.0 user...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,108 Views)
Hi JQ,

Thanks for your advice.
The paintbrush method was successful in changing the background colour, and revealing the axes labels beneath it.

However, I am unable to find the right property node to control either the background or axes label colours programatically.  Would you be so kind as to point them out for me?  Perhaps on the phasor plot basic VI which I posted above?

Thanks,
Jamie
Using Labview version 8.0
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,097 Views)
I'm so sorry Smiley Sad ... i am also unable to find the Propety Node... i think i mistook changing the Label/Caption bg colour as changing the whole bg colour... i'm so sorry...

i've tried searching but to no avail... my apologies... Smiley Sad

all the best to your application...
Best Regards,

JQ

LV 8.0 user...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,073 Views)