From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help on analog sig gen for 1.2 ms

Solved!
Go to solution

Rescale your X axis.

Your duration is 2.4 ms  (1.2 msec high, 1.2 msec low).  Your X axis is set for 1e-5 which is 0.1 milliseconds.  You are only showing a portion of your high part of the waveform.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,084 Views)

Yes I am aware that it is a scale issue. I do not scale it. It should have scaled it automatically and correctly. It autoscales properly for seconds duration, however, it does not autoscale correctly for the durations in ms. There is something that I have to intervene in the chart?

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,080 Views)

I guess I'm not clear on why you think something isn't working right.

Can you attach your latest VI you used to get those two screenshots?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,070 Views)

I meant that autoscaling feature of the waveform graph does not scale proportional to each other on this vi as it is shown in the attached image. Please find the vi in the attachment.

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,067 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author newbieeng

Look at where you are doing your number of samples calculation.

You are using a fixed Fs of 1000 in order to calculate your number of samples.

What you really want to do is multiply your Sampling frequency by your duration in seconds in order to get #s.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,057 Views)

Thank you very much Taki1999. It works. As you see, I leave it constant that's why I got trouble with it. I modified it.

Egemen
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,021 Views)