From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help me with this vi

Solved!
Go to solution

hello friends i m new learner

plz help me

i have this program please tell me how to send readings and data in table in this vi and wwhen i press button log file it should log the file one by one ?? and

please tell me the logic too when i press next it should go to next page and back then back to page and on pressing exit it should exit and at last page next button should disappear .....

anyone plz help me

thanks in advance

regards

harmeet

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,848 Views)

here is vi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,846 Views)

Are you expecting us to create an application for you? You would be better off if you show us what you have tried and we can then help you along the way. Please post an example of what you have attempted.

Also, please visit How to Learn NI LabVIEW and go through the self paced training on the right.

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,845 Views)

Now that you have posted the VI, you should notice that you have True constant connected to the stop condition of your while loop. That just means your VI will execute just once. Also, this leads me to believe that you need some training before you can program an application. Please go through what I have linked above and the LabVIEW examples before you attempt to program in LabVIEW. It will help you be a faster and better programmer.

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(2,843 Views)

i know that vi is not completed i just created this vi within an hour

there are so many mistakes and faults

m just asking about my query

i know i m noob and very new to this

but sure i will learn it soon ...

if u can tell me the solution then its ok if not then also its ok ....

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,839 Views)

i am just asking i have values in control and indicators

how to send that values in table by pressing a button ???

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,836 Views)

now i have done this

few mistakes r coming can someone help me ???

calculation is not coming in table dnt know why ??

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,778 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harmeet Singh

Please use full words when typing messages on the forum and not "text message speak".  A plea for full words

One problem I see is that you have a lot of tunnels in your case structure where you did not wire the data in every case.  With the tunnels set for "Use default if unwired", you wind up feeding default data into your shift register which gets used later.  Probably not what you want.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,772 Views)

Ok Sir i will keep that in my mind .. will write full

Thank you  Sir

its really helpful for me.

please tell me one more thing how to make "next button" disappear  in last page ?

Thank You In Advance.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,765 Views)

(Oh, and the word "I" is always capitalized.)  Smiley Wink

You can write a False boolean to a property node of that button called "Visible".  Of course you will have to write a True to that property when you want it shown again.

But I don't like the idea of hiding buttons so much.  I think you'd be better off using the the "Disabled?" property and wire the constant "Disabled and Greyed" to it.  Then you can still see it, it is distinctively disabled, and functionally disabled.  You'd wire the constant set to "Enabled" to turn it back to normal.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,760 Views)