LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

playing a music

Dear all

How can I play and control a music in LABVIEW?

Thanks in advance

Muhammad Abul Hasan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,824 Views)

USE SOUND VI'S .... VI'S ARE PRESENT IN "GRAPHIC&SOUND".... USE PLAY FILE VI TO START WITH & THEN YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH OTHER VI'S.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,818 Views)

Dear

Thanks a lot for your reply. I never used this sound VIs before. Can you show me a simple block diagram so I can understand and can do more things on it.

Thanks

Best Regards

Muhammad Abul Hasan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,804 Views)

SOUND VI.JPG

LOOK AT THIS AND TRY OUT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY ".WAV" & "MP3" ..... IF YOU WANT TO PLAY DIFFERENT FORMAT THEN USE ACTIVE x & CALL WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND PROGRAM ACCORDINGLY.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,798 Views)

@systemcrash wrote:

SOUND VI.JPG

LOOK AT THIS AND TRY OUT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY ".WAV" & "MP3" ..... IF YOU WANT TO PLAY DIFFERENT FORMAT THEN USE ACTIVE x & CALL WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER AND PROGRAM ACCORDINGLY.

First of all ¨Systemcrash. You should not eat or drink while working with your computer. The keys can get sticky like your Caps Lock key are now.

In Labview it is NO functions for playing other sounds files than wav files. But you can at least in windows OS use ActiveX to embed a media player into Labview and also control it from Labview.  

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,791 Views)

I believe the way I have told and way you have depicts one and the same regarding Active X,  Keyboard sticky non sticky it shouldn't bother you, if the other person is able to understand something from the reply that's enough for me.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,783 Views)

@systemcrash wrote:

I believe the way I have told and way you have depicts one and the same regarding Active X, 

Ummm.... where did ActiveX come into this? The sound VIs don't use ActiveX.

@systemcrash wrote:

Keyboard sticky non sticky it shouldn't bother you, if the other person is able to understand something from the reply that's enough for me.

http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/08/14/how-to-be-polite-while-youre-online-practicing-good-netiquette/

To poster: there are examples that ship with LabVIEW on how to play sound files. Have you looked at them? Help -> Find Examples.

Message 7 of 8
(2,743 Views)

Thanks for the link sir.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,737 Views)