LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

play different wav files using case structure

sir,

i am trying to play Morse code .wav file for 3 different characters using a case structure. But i am getting an error of " LabVIEW: (Hex 0x12C5) Could not find the sound file."  can you suggest some solution and I think my VI will play the file continuously. instead can you provide me with some solution so that i plays once for every string input ?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,048 Views)

Hi may,

as soon as I correct the file path for your WAVE files I can play the morse code sounds…

(Error 0x12C5 says "audio file not found"! Did you even read the error description?)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,017 Views)

GerdW,

thanks for going through my VI.

I had altered the file path in order to compress it but as soon as i correct the file path it is showing me the error "LabVIEW:  (Hex 0x12CA) Cannot recognize sound format."

i have attached my VI with exact file path.

any solutions?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,011 Views)

Your VI and .wav files work just fine for me.

The only thing is the timeout on the Output Sound needs to be larger because it gives a timeout value when it plays the B.wav file.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,999 Views)

For me also its working fine. Can you provide the screen shot of the error?

Happy to Wire
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,981 Views)

For me also its working fine. What is exact problem? can you share any screen shots of the error.

Happy to Wire
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,980 Views)

here i have attached the screenshot of error that i am getting while i play the vi.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,963 Views)

Hi may,

for us your WAV files work fine, but not for you.

So I guess the problem is with your computer…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,955 Views)