LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photovoltaic current

I have explained my diagram in the word attachment. Please kindly see it. You may consider only silicon type of material for the time being. I will be grateful to you if you correct my mistakes.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 86
(919 Views)

Hi all, ignore the previous thread. Please consider this program. I have attached a word document. I have explained my program in the document. Please kindly see it. & If there are errors, please correct it for me. Thanks so much.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 86
(900 Views)

Can someone please help me??????

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 86
(849 Views)

@Pooja-S wrote:

Can someone please help me??????

Good question!

Many of the contributors to this forum are voluteers that help out in their spare time to help other learn LabVIEW. Speaking for myself, I am excited when I find a noob who is trying hard to LabVIEW. I figure that every serious student of LV could potentially be working in the next cube over some time in the future. So in some way my actions are selfish in that I am trying to ensure that "new employee" really knows LV and can carry their load.

What I greatly fear is the noob that gets through the interview process on a phoney resume and is not good at anything other than getting someone else to do their work for them.

SO I help those that are trying to help themselve and those that do not, get ignored.

I have started to ignore your posts because I have not seen any evididence that you are really trying to learn LV.

What I suggest...

SIt down and try to solve the problem yourself.

If you really run into a problem where you are forced to ask for help, then start a new thread with a clear well defined question that once answered will help YOU complete your code.

It would probably be agood idea to re-register with a new user ID since there may be more than just me ignoring your questions.

If language is an issue then post in both your native tongue as well as english.

I know it sounds "old school" but truth has not changed that much over the years "God helps those that help themselves."

I sincerly hope that I have helped you!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 86
(844 Views)

Ben you have not even try to see my code, i tried to do as much as i could. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 86
(840 Views)

@Pooja-S wrote:

Ben you have not even try to see my code, i tried to do as much as i could. 

You are correct!

I gave up long ago.

But YOU have the power to change that. Start posting clear LV questions and maybe I'll start looking. As long as you keep posting question like "Here is my code and here is the spec, do my job." I will continue to abstain.

Trying hard to help YOU (seriously I would be doing the same for my son)!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 86
(841 Views)

Hello Pooja,

Please look through this three part NI example of PV cell I-V characterization:  http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/7229

The second part is especially useful for you as it explains the process by way of code example.  The NI code is probably more advanced than yours but you can see how the parameters are inputted and how the math is done in LabVIEW.  One of the examples pulls data from voltage and current files (.lvm) but they are readable so you will be able to see how that data relates to the data in your datasheets.  The other uses PXI SMU hardware but it might be interesting for you to look at.  There is a lot of good info there so go through it slowly and try to aplly it to your own project.  Good Luck!

BTW, The examples are well known so don't be tempted to hand them in as your own homework! Smiley Wink

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 86
(830 Views)

i hope someone will help me out. I have explained everything in the word document i uploaded here. Thanks again Ben. 

0 Kudos
Message 78 of 86
(826 Views)

Ben wrote:

What I greatly fear is the noob that gets through the interview process on a phoney resume and is not good at anything other than getting someone else to do their work for them.

I know where you are coming from.

I will admit that I am far from a LabView expert but our company just hired a guy that passed him self off as some kind of LabView guru.

As I was leading him through the project he is supposed to be working on I could tell he did not know what he was doing.

But it's worse then a lack of experence, he did not even know what the BROKEN ARROW meant! Smiley Mad

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
Message 79 of 86
(816 Views)

Can someone explain me how this program works. I got the code from NI. There are too many arrays, i cannot understand what its going on? 

0 Kudos
Message 80 of 86
(776 Views)