From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pc/sc Scardtransmit

hi,

I have a problem to interface pc/sc smartcard reader using pc/sc with the windscard.dll. The function ScardTransmit sends me an error message wrong parameter.

LONG SCardTransmit(
__in SCARDHANDLE hCard,
__in LPCSCARD_IO_REQUEST pioSendPci,
__in LPCBYTE pbSendBuffer,
__in DWORD cbSendLength,
__inout LPSCARD_IO_REQUEST pioRecvPci,
__out LPBYTE pbRecvBuffer,
__inout LPDWORD pcbRecvLength
);

more detail in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa379804.aspx. I don't try to pass a correct format for the 2 parameters. I have seen an old post about it, but without the final solution. 

typedef struct _SCARD_IO_REQUEST{
    DWORD dwProtocol;   // Protocol identifier
    DWORD cbPciLength;  // Protocol Control Information Length

} SCARD_IO_REQUEST, *PSCARD_IO_REQUEST, *LPSCARD_IO_REQUEST;

Can you help me, please.

Thanks

emmanuel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 51
(8,354 Views)

Dear Emmanuel,

Hope you are fine.

I have seen an old post about it, but without the final solution. 

I think you are mentioning about the post i involved in the discussion here.

What you have done till now? Post your work. That will help sorting out the problems easily. I think i might help you.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 51
(8,331 Views)

thank you for your rapidity,

So for the moment, i have the ScardListReadersA, the Scardestablishcontext,  Scardconnect and ScardStatus ok ( i have the ATR of my smartcard). But now, i don't understand how to  formate the input of the ScardTransmit ( i have the response wrong parameter 0x80100004).

I have seen your post, but i can't open the VI, because of my labview version.  So could you please send me pictue of your VI, and specially the structure of LPCSCARD_I0_REQUEST, and the different input using in the ScardTransmit.

thanks,

manu

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 51
(8,321 Views)

Hi Elmanou and Mathan,

I happen to find your post here, and realise that you guys were discussing the same issue that I am currently facing. Let me briefly explain what I had done so far. I manage to get the response from the smart card reader, same here, I stuck at the point on how to formate the input for SCarddTransmit. Please help, If possible please send me the vi or the print  screen which would be really helpful. I am reacable thru eitys@hotmail.com

. Thank you so much

Best Regards,

Shien Eit.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 51
(7,916 Views)

Hai all,

I did managed to made it work. But give me some hours. I need to search in my PC for the file and attach here in another 4 to 5 hours (that is at lunch time). Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 51
(7,901 Views)

Thanks Mathan,

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Eit 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 51
(7,898 Views)

Hai,

Am very sorry for the late reply. Unable to locate the file. I can do onething. I don't want to start again since i have no readers or cards to check with. So can you please post the vi you did as of now so that i can help you from there. I am sure we can sort out this.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 51
(7,875 Views)

Hi Mathan,

Attached is my VI,a read text sub-VI. With these VIs, I am able to get a ATR reply from the card reader. However, I have problem in formulate a correct input to the "SCardTransmit' CLN. There is always a error "6" return.

The commands to be input are as follow,

0x00

0xA4

0x04

0x00

0x00

0x80

0xCA

0x9F

0x7F

0x2D

Kindly, give me a solution, many thanks.

Best Regards,

Eit 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 51
(7,867 Views)

Hai Eit,

I have downloaded your vi's. Let me give me some time. Ill have a look at it and post before this evening.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 51
(7,863 Views)

Hi Mathan,

How was my program, do you have any clue why the scardtransmit is not working? Hope to hear from you, thanks.

Eit. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 51
(7,835 Views)