From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

optimization of cost function having more than two inputs

Hey Everyone

I need little help please, I have an optimization problem in which cost function need to optimized. This cost function have four inputs that’s values need to optimized. I understood the examples of two circles optimization and non linear spring constant that are in examples section.

The problem which I am facing is I can’t optimized four inputs at a time as according to my understanding Global optimization vi “X” inputs section can take max of two inputs. Global optimization vi only take only bundle/array of two elements however my inputs are four so how can I optimized four inputs at a time ?

Simply I don’t know Like can I do amendment in two circle example to extend it to four circles optimization, if yes than how if no then how can I find that way ?

Kind Regards...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,730 Views)

@shami_jadoon wrote:

The problem which I am facing is I can’t optimized four inputs at a time as according to my understanding Global optimization vi “X” inputs section can take max of two inputs.

X is an array and is not limited to two elements.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,690 Views)