LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

op amp differential amplifier measurements

Hi,

I am developing a project (in which I do not have many notions of working with LabVIEW environments) that would base on the measurement of an op amp differential amplifier and its characteristics. R1 and R2 would be variable resistances (by means of a relay it would allow to exchange between them, the own user might simulate the measurements on the basis of different Rs). Finally, the user also might choose between a range of available differential amplifier, and be playing with its specifications. As a resume, this is kinda 'virtual' laboratory of practices in which the main practice is based on measurement of the parameters in continuous / alternate of an op amp differential amplifier (that is changing his Rs).

To begin with, would need the PALETTES of Amplifiers of Instrumentation and do not be where I can find/download them.

Second, just to know if this project is such a 'complex' one for an only person.

Thanks! and excuse for my poor English anyway.. Smiley Embarassed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,578 Views)
It sounds like what you really need is Multisim if you want to use simulated devices. LabVIEW does not have any palette of op amps.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,557 Views)