From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ogtk file extension

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm trying to open a LabVIEW program that someone gave me, however, when I try to open it, LabVIEW can't find several vi's with "ogtk" as part of their name.  I have LabVIEW 2012 installed, with the basic package and DAQmx.  Can someone tell me where I can get these vi's?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,150 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WyoEng

Sounds like OpenG Tool Kit.  If you have VI Package Manager (VIPM), you can install them through that.  If not, from the LabVIEW welcome window, click on "Find Drivers and Add-ons" and then "Find LabVIEW Add-ons".  That should install VIPM.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 7
(6,147 Views)

Here - OpenG

(6,145 Views)

Thank you!  I followed those steps and installed the OpenG toolkit.  I'm now able to open the program without any error messages or problems.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,129 Views)

Hi,

I have download the VI Package manager but i can't find the ogt toolkit... Could you share with me how to get them?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,043 Views)

Did you follow the steps CrossRulz gave above, searching for OpenG?

Also, this might help if you have and that's not working: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209027

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,037 Views)

Thanks CrossRulz, you da real MVP

----------------------------------------------------
Studying for CLA.
LabVIEW, inherit from social media habits!
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,494 Views)