LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

none of your website links work, why?

I have been trying to download the CVIRTE70.zip from your site for 2 days now and the links are dead.
Yesterday I contacteed Joe Laxton over the phone and he said that he would send me the file in my e-mail yesterday, but i never heeard anything back from him.
Our calibration machine is down due to me not ahving this file, and we are losing money by the minute, becasue we cannot calibrate these phones. Could someone please send this file to me at matt.morman@t-mobile.com, or fix the links on your website so we can get up and running thank you for your help.

Matt Morman
T-Mobile NRC
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,340 Views)
I had no problem downloading the file from here. It's too big to send as an attachment - my email server prevents any over 1Mb. Try again and see if it works now.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,340 Views)
I just now came across this on our site.  I certainly did send an email with a link to our ftp site.  I apologize for you not getting it, but you should have called back.  My email may have been blocked by your server.  Hopefully, Dennis' reply helped.  Dennis, thank you for the assistance.  How are things?  Haven't talked to you for a while.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,178 Views)