From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nidmm_32.dll nidcpower_32 niswitch_32.dll Will not load if network not connected??? Work find when Network is connected

Running LabVIEW 2018 SP1

daqmx 18.5

I have a strange problem that is likely related to company network or security settings but I'm hoping someone might have some advice.  I have a tester that is on a stand-alone network.  When the tester is connected to the network niDMM, niDCpower, and niSwitch VIs located in instr.lib work fine.  When the tester is disconnected from the network I get

Error loading nidmm_32.dll

The network path was not found.

For each of the above dlls.  I have looked through tons of registry settings and it looks like the paths are all correct and link to C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\IVI\Bin which is where each of these dlls reside.  I can't figure out why the LabVIEW can't load the dlls with the network disconnected unless there is some secret network security setting preventing it.  

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(981 Views)