LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni_lvconfig.lvlib:specific path to common path Problem

Hi, i have the following problem: when i open my real time project and open the main vi on rt target it immediately changes something so if i try to close it LV2009 prompts me to save unsaved changes even thow i didnt do anything to the vi. The change is that ni_lvconfig.lvlib:specific path to common path has unsaved changes? If i open the host vi it does exactly the same. It does that every time i open the project. And it didnt behave like that until recently. I dont recall changing anything significantly inthe program. The problem is that when i try to run the program it doesnt work any more, it returns me error: -1950679035 because the real time targets stops to respond. I use win xp with service pack3 and LV2009 9.0f2

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(4,574 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(4,567 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(4,566 Views)
Unfortunately yes. It seems that this is not the problem. Has LV any limitation on number of network shared variables?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(4,560 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(4,557 Views)

Double post

***Message deleted***

Message Edited by muks on 12-07-2009 03:40 PM
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(4,554 Views)
No. 
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(4,552 Views)

From error code description

General Description:
LabVIEW: Unable to locate variable in the Shared Variable Engine. Deployment of this variable may have failed.

Other Representations:
Quality: IAQ_NONEXISTANT (Quality bit 6)

Typical Sources:
LabVIEW: ni_tagger_lv_Read
Shared Variable Monitor: variable quality

Recommendations:
This error indicates that the read or write could not be completed because the variable could not be found in the Shared Variable Engine. This error most often occurs if the library containing the variable was just deployed and the read or write operation took place before the variable became available in the system. Thus, when your VI first starts up you can ignore this error.

If this error is returned during normal VI operation it could mean one of the following:

1) The shared variable was undeployed
2) The shared variable engine is no longer running
3) A firewall is blocking all communication with the Shared Variable engine

Related Links:
KnowledgeBase 4ELCS1XT: Error -1950679035 when Using Shared Variables

KnowledgeBase 416GPN4B: Error -1967362041 or -1950679035 when Deploying Shared Variable

KnowledgeBase 3U5G88Y3: Error -1950679035 when Changing Shared Variable Properties Programmatically

KnowledgeBase 3HUD6PUW: Configuring LabVIEW, LabVIEW DSC, and Lookout to Work with the Windows Firew...

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(4,543 Views)

OK, can you tell me why i always get : " ni_lvconfig.lvlib:specific path to common path has unsaved changes "  even if i dont change anything. I get that error because The shared variable engine is no longer running, because the program is no longer responding.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(4,529 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(4,526 Views)